EPIC Hill Country Campout
April 28 at 11 a.m. - 29 at 11 a.m., 2018
Inspiring Oaks Ranch | Wimberley, TX
It is time to get out in nature, eat great food, drink some beer, play games, sing campfire songs, make new friends, and stay up late with EPIC.
This event is for EPIC Members only. Non a member yet? Purchase your membership on our website.
- Directions to Inspiring Oaks Ranch will be emailed to the happy campers the week of the campout -
- Arrival time is between 11 a.m. & 4 p.m. on Saturday - Gates will be locked and campers will not be able to access the property after 4 p.m. -
- BRING YOUR OWN WATER - there is not a water source at the campground, so while we will be bringing enough for cooking and cleaning, we need campers to bring their own drinking water -
- Please carpool! We are camping on an environmentally sensitive property in beautiful condition thanks to a generous landowner. -
- Camping supplies: tent, folding chairs, sleeping bag, pillow, blanket, etc. -
- Flashlight or headlamp - At least 2 gallons of water, a water bottle, and any extra beverages or snacks you may want -
- A mug or cup -
- Swimsuit -
- Frisbees, cards, dominoes, hula hoops, games, instruments, etc. -
WEATHER: If this event needs to be cancelled or rescheduled due to rain, we will send an email 12 hours before the event.
Emerging Professionals in Conservation (EPIC) is an outdoors club dedicated to exploring and preserving the natural beauty of the Texas Hill Country. We connect with each other and the environment through adventures, educational events, volunteerism, and philanthropy. Activities include camping trips, nature hikes, kayaking, ranch tours, Lunch & Learns with inspiring speakers, trail cleanups, and more.
Membership dues go to support Hill Country Conservancy’s projects in and around Austin, including the Violet Crown Trail. By joining EPIC, you join a network of professionals who care about keeping Austin green, love having fun in nature, and are champions for conservation.
Learn more about EPIC by clicking HERE!
Hill Country Conservancy
PO Box 163125 | Austin, TX | 78716